At 98,500 words, after not really writing for four and a half years and then buckling down for a seriously busy two months, The Gods Defense first draft is DONE!!! Now that is a good way to end a year.
Can’t wait to see what happens in 2015.
1. Edit The Gods Defense, work on getting an agent and getting published.
2. Write the next book in the series.
3. Go back and rewrite the first book in the Sphinx series now that I’m back in practice.
4. Write that short story in The Gods Defense reality that’s been hanging out in the corner of my mind and submit it to contests.
5. Go to at least one speculative writer’s convention.
Those are my goals, what are yours?
Happy New Year, Everybody!