1. Who was the first Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court?
2. How many Supreme Court Justices does the US Constitution call for?
3. What case declared segregation in public schools unconstitutional?
4. What case did #3 overrule?
5. What case essentially created the need for government to set up Public Defenders’ Offices?
(2 Qs) 6 and 7. What 2003 case helped legitimized being gay by declaring (what) could no longer be considered a crime?
Every Thursday I’ll give you 3 to 7 questions on the law, literature, writing and/or science.
I’m holding you to the honor’s system. No cheating, yes, that includes Googling and reading prior comments before you answer yourself. 🙂 For every answer correct, you get me to answer something on your blog, like critiquing a piece, and anyone who gets all questions of the week correct gets me re-posting a recent post of theirs.
The point of this is to engage and have fun, and hopefully learn something. I’ll post the answers on Fridays around noon.
Go to the link and answer the questions in the comments section. Honor system so no Googling 🙂