In honor of our streets being flooded with tourists for CMAFest (and who could blame them, we’re awesome!) this week’s trivia is going to be all about Music City, y’all 🙂
1. What’s Nashville birthday? (Founding date, including year.)
2. What streets is Music Row on?
3. In what hotel and by whom was the phrase, “Good to the last drop” coined?
4. At The Hermitage, Home of President Andrew Jackson, what is the shape of the driveway?
5. What “big hat event” calls Nashville home?
6. In 1941, Nashville was granted the first FM-broadcasting license in the U.S. and became the first city to enjoy what?
7. Nashville is known worldwide as “Music City” because who referred to it with that nickname in 1950 on an NBC radio broadcast?
On Thursdays I’ll give you 3 to 7 questions.
I’m holding you to the honor’s system. No cheating, yes, that includes Googling and reading prior comments before you answer yourself. 🙂 For every answer correct, you get me to answer something on your blog, like commenting on a piece, and anyone who gets all questions of the week correct gets me re-posting a recent post of theirs.
The point of this is to engage and have fun, and hopefully learn something. I’ll post the answers on Fridays around noon.
Go to the link and answer the questions in the comments section. Honors system so no Googling 🙂