1. How long does it take an individual blood cell to make a complete circuit of the body?
2. How many pints of blood does the average adult body contain?
3. Your heart beats about how many times a day?
4. The largest organ in the human body is what?
5. Babies are born with how many bones? Which are reduced to how many by adulthood?
6. How often does your stomach make a new lining to avoid digesting itself?
Some Thursdays I’ll give you 3 to 7 questions on the law, literature, writing and/or science.
I’m holding you to the honor’s system. No cheating, yes, that includes Googling and reading prior comments before you answer yourself. 🙂 For every answer correct, you get me to answer something on your blog, like critiquing a piece, and anyone who gets all questions of the week correct gets me re-posting a recent post of theirs.
The point of this is to engage and have fun, and hopefully learn something. I’ll post the answers on Fridays around noon.
Go to the link and answer the questions in the comments section. Honor system so no Googling 🙂