Okay guys, it’s time for another feel good assignment from the writing fairy 🙂
Below are 5 facts about me. Facts that definitely skew towards the weird and cute because that’s what we’re going for. So after reading mine, list 5 facts about the amazing person that is you 🙂 After that, brainstorm cute little things that would be facts about your characters. What would they put for something like this?
1. I naturally blow my nose so loud it sounds like a train. (My sister used to call me Foghorn Leghorn.)
2. When I was about 5 I desperately wanted a middle name because everybody else had one, so I gave myself the middle name of Peanut Butter. To this day, I still have family and friends of my dad’s who call me Amie PB Gibbons.
3. I got a stuffed animal named Baby Henry for my first Christmas and I still have him. He lives on my dresser. When I was first going to school, my mom would have to check my backpack to make sure I wasn’t trying to take him to school with me.
4. My baby brother was born 3 weeks early, coincidentally I’m sure 🙂 on my 6th birthday.
5. I lovvvvvve holidays. Any excuse to decorate, dress up and eat candy is good with me.
Alright, those are mine. Your turn. Do 5 for you, 5 for a character or three, and have some fun with it.
Happy Writing 🙂