Alright guys, today’s post is for you. If you’re taken and not fishing for mates, well, still take this advice, just use it on the mate you already have so you can keep her 🙂
Have many of you guys have ever gone to a dance club and hung out on the edges, watching people dance? Yeah.
My question for you is WHY?
No really, I’ve asked so many of my guy friends this when we’ve hit clubs and they are there to meet girls and their answer is always the same.
“I don’t dance.”
Then why are you at a dance club. No, don’t answer, that’s a rhetorical question.
You’re there to meet girls, girls are on the floor, ergo…
You get your ass on the dance floor.
No, trust me. Even if you can’t dance, you can do a little two step, you can sway. So I’m here to give ya’ll some tips.
- If you’re at a club and you’re dancing, whether you’re good or not, it shows confidence. That’s a huge turn on for both genders. Confidence is key. If you’re there but on the sidelines, you’re screaming insecure.
- Don’t pull out that I’m this nationality/race/species of tree crap on us. I have seen a German bust out the sexy hips and he was even on beat. If a freaking German can learn to dance, so can you.
- If you can’t actually dance, keep it simple, just kind of two step. Remember that scene in Hitch where he shows his client how to dance without spazzing? If you seriously can not do anything, do that.
- BUT ignore the rest of Hitch’s little speech about dancing, where he says don’t do it unless you must, because girls do love it.
- Once you are on the floor, never ever sneak up behind a girl you don’t know and start grinding on her. It’s rude, it will not get you anything but her contempt and she may pull out the pepper spray if you don’t take no for an answer. (Ladies, side note, I’ve never had a problem with a guy continuing to bug me once I told him to fuck off and that’s because I don’t smile when I say it so he knows I mean business. So if you can’t figure out why guys won’t take no for an answer on the dance floor, try being less nice and more scary.)
- Asking a girl to dance to her face is again a huge turn on. It shows you have the confidence to approach her and the respect to ask.
Okay, there’s a few of them, really, try it, just once. You go to where the fish are. You standing there smiling like that’s some kind of pole that’ll hook her doesn’t work. You know why, because there’s a whole line of guys grinning at the floor.