I’m doing another writing prompt this week since I slacked off for awhile there (er, like two months there). I’m trying to give this blog the attention it deserves and will be attempting to do posts more regularly in the future. For now, Campnano may be over but that doesn’t mean your writing days are. Get to work 😉
- The road to hell is paved with good intentions… and fish biscuits.
- The universe is a painting hanging on a wall.
- Global warming is aliens heat treating their house for pests.
- Adults playing hide and seek is all fun and games until somebody gets naked.
- Don’t look at me, she’s the one knocking down the drywall.
I swear I’m not high, I’m on my lunch break and that’s frowned upon at most jobs 🙂 Just trying to get as weird as possible for you awesome nerds. If you like the crazy I come up with in five minutes, check out my crazy ideas in my writing on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Amie-Gibbons/e/B01651YIZU/